Not the most attractive, but so tasty!
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375°F | COOK TIME 1 HOUR | PREP TIME 30 MINS | MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1 pack of bacon
- fresh basil
- Pound chicken breast flat on a covered surface or fillet chicken into thin, flat, pieces
- Place basil leaves across chicken
- Roll chicken and wrap in bacon. If you flattened the chicken, slice into one inch rolls.
- Place in lined baking pan
- Repeat until all of the chicken is rolled.
- Place in over at 375°F for 1 hour. After 45 minutes you will want to drain the grease.
This was served with out Roast Eggplant.