Orange Balsamic Salad
- Pick your choice of greens, we used romaine
- Mix with dressing and candied pecans
- Portion out salad and divide roasted orange
- Sprinkle with goat cheese and enjoy!
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Mix pecans and sugar.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper, and spread pecans evenly.
- Bake at 325 for 5 mins.
- Remove and let cool
Oven Roasted Balsamic Oranges
- 1 orange
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- dash of cloves
- dash of cinnamon
- Peel orange and cut into small pieces. And evenly place in baking pan.
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
- Sprinkle spices over oanges
- Cook in 350 oven for 5 mins
Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- a splash of white distilled vinegar
- ¼ tsp poppy seeds
- ½ tsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp brown rice syrup (or agave nectar)
- 1 tsp orange juice
- Mix all ingredients together and drizzle over salad.